Paul Potts videos and fun blog, with the amazing voice and modesty.
Paul Potts singing Opera at Britains got Talent
You can find information or listen to Paul Pots videos opera music , but you can also listen to other Opera stars magical voice. Have a nice time, watching classical Opera Music Video. You can also find quality classical music links from many music videos from Opera singers like Sarah Brightman, Classical Andrea Bocelli, Katherine Jenkins, Luciano Pavaroti and many more

Paul Potts is singing Opera at Britain's got talent

The first impression that you get once you see Paul Potts, is that he is a timid person with very little self esteem. He is an introverted, low tone young man that speaks little of himself. And that is truly the absurd part of the story, since this young man is a shining gem from the inside! The minute he opens his mouth and unleashes his magical opera tunes, he leaves everyone speechless. This timid mobile phone salesman in Carphone Warehouse from South Wales, might not have the courage to stand up for himself but has a natural gift to fill everyone with emotion and give you the chills.

Being interviewed, he says “my voice has always been my best friend, if I was having problems with bullies at school, I always had my voice to fall back on, I don’t really know why people bullied me, I was always a little bit different, so I think that’s the reason sometimes that I struggle with self confidence. When I’m singing I don’t have that problem, I’m in a place I should be, all my life I’ve felt insignificant, but after that first audition I realised that I am somebody, I AM PAUL POTTS”.

Some people believe that shows like that, make it easy for rising stars to get into showbiz without hard work. Nevertheless, once such a person is discovered through these shows, you come to believe that if it wasn’t for that show this person would have remained unseen for ever and his talent would have never been discovered.

Paul Potts is the surprise of the season! He is a fabulous, extraordinary and powerful voice that has been discovered. His career has just started and with such a voice, it is reasonable to believe that his road will be covered in rose petals.

Discover what the story is about: view the transformation, listen to his voice and let your spirit travel. Hope you don’t break into tears! And if you think I exaggerate, take a second look at Amanda Holden that can’t keep her eyes dry!